Helmuth Zikuda, BA, CMC
Owner & CEO
- First experiences in gastronomy - in parents gastronomy business in Vienna
- Vocational college for Technical Drawing (Specialization - Mechanical Engineering)
- 3 years - employment in an American Mechanical Engineering firm
- Grammar school for professionals
- 4 years - project assistant in a Technical Office for industrial kitchen planning
- 5 years - freelance commercial kitchen planner and project leader at a large international catering firm; projects in the Czech Republic and Russia amongst many others.
- Self-employed since 1996 in the field of Commercial Kitchen Planning & Facility Management
- Studied at UNI Wien - Philosophy - area of expertise: Business Ethics
- Seminar attendee: Project Management
- Seminar attendee: Facility Management
- Employed 1997 to 2002 - Facility Management for Austrian banks
- Partner and external Senior Consultant for HHC & Partner since 2002
- Founded HZ Consulting in 2002
- Founded archipol consulting GmbH in 2006
- Seminar speaker: Business management
- Certified Management Consultant - 2016
- Publication: „Der Utilitarismus und seine möglichen Auswirkungen auf ethisches Handeln in einer globalisierten Welt“
- Various published articles in magazines and newspapers
Maurer & Partner Architects
Helmuth Ziduka has been independently working in Commercial Kitchen Planning and Facility Management since 1992, under the company title of HZ-Consulting.
In this time, different partner networks have been formed, most notably with HHC & Partner in the public health sector, and with several leading Architectural practises.
In 2006, archipol consulting gmbH was founded. The main reasons behind the decison to found this company were that synergy effects could be better utilised, and customers could be offered a large spectrum of services.
Today, archipol consulting successfully works together with many competent partners from all fields of expertise, and is able to provide customers with an all-encompassing consultation.
Our goal is to provide a customer with all the necessary information they need, right from the very first consultation and concept plan. With our consultation abilities in the area of Facility Management, we can offer a customer the ability to further their business in the most economical way possible.
We are one of the few Austrian companies with international experience. Successful projects, both current and completed, in the EU, Russia, Belarus and the Middle East confirm our international competence.
Our Vision is ...
...to support our clients with future-orientated concepts and Know-How, and act as competent Advisors and Planners.
"We support you in the realisation of your project, so that your goal is reached in the best and and fastest way possible. Efficiency and Environmental-friendliness are part of our core objectives.
We want to effectively support our customers with their successes! Only when our customers are successful are we successful!"
Helmuth Zikuda, BA, CMC
We support and donate to the following foundations & Organisations
- Special Olympics Austria
- Austrian Disabled Sports Foundation
- Herzkinder Austria - Child Sponsoring
- Vienna Cricket Club (Sport and integration of refugees)